Monday 12 November 2012

Recent Newness

 
Just a quick look at a few things I have been buying this month. When I take a trip to Topshop it's very rare that I leave empty handed. This time was no different. I have wanted some cute frilly socks for a while now to team up with my Alexy Topshop boots. These ones were too cute to resist and the three for £8 offer was extremely tempting. Grey, black and burgundy were the colours of this choice this time around, but I wish I had picked up some of the cream and khaki socks too. I will get a lot of wears out of these babies. I also picked up two pairs of Jonathan Aston frilly black socks, one for myself and one for my first ever giveaway!

 
Topshop Frill Socks
 


I bought this cream beauty in Miss Selfridge (earning the money then giving it right back to them!) on my uniform the other week. Its so warm and chunky its great for winter. I am planning on putting it together with my khaki jeans or with my PU skirt fave. I am a size 10 across the board but decided to buy the size 12 to give it a more over sized look. I think these knits were meant to be slim fit, but i prefer to wear mine over sized for a relaxed, throw on look.

Miss Selfridge Knit

This play suit is what I wore for my weekend away in Leeds in October but it's too beautiful not to feature. Midnight blue, velvet and a play suit, three of my favourites in one item. I love this play suit and I think it cost me £45 from Topshop. They have them in black and burgundy too and I am so tempted on payday. I am going back to Leeds on the first of December for the night and they are an easy outfit for a night of dancing! Looks like a new wish list is being created!

Topshop Playsuit (in black)
 I finally gave in to this cold weather and bought a dressing gown. I can't remember the last time i owned a think dressing gown, I favour the silk and satin types that are purely for show rather than practicality. I reluctantly strolled into Primark and choose this floral number that was amongst some, well truly hideous colours and patterns! However I did spy some rather nice pyjama sets whilst I was in there so I ma have to venture back in at some point when silky nighties are no longer appropriate lounging attire.



After hearing so many good things about the Real Techniques make up brushes and after trying the stippling brush I caved in and bought the foundation and powder brush. All I need now is the blusher brush and I have a lovely set.

I finally got round to trying the J20 Glitter Berry juice and its delicious and goes perfectly with Amaretto for anyone who is up for it!



What have you girls been spending your money on lately??

Don't forget to enter my first even giveaway.

D.x
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Danielle20990



1 comment:

  1. I love the frilly socks - so cute and girly!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete