Wednesday 7 November 2012

Look Beauty Who?

I have wanted to try a few products from the Look Beauty range for a while now after reading various different posts online. I was recommended there blushers as they are quite light and shimmery perfect for a bit of sparkle and night. I finally found the range in one of the larger Superdrug stores and couldn't wait to try out a few of their goodies.

A special three for two promotion meant I could get more for more money so picked up a berry lipstick and lip liner and one of there shimmery powders.


Make Me Blush in Rose £8



































The packaging is so cute and I love the typography that the brand uses to give that girly, feminine feel. I choose the Make Me Blush in Rosy shade 4 as I suit more pinky tones that say bronze, golden tones. This blusher is very shimmery and a good build up of colour is needed when applying. It comes in a handy compact with a mirror for quick touch up on the go. The lid shuts magnetically so there is no messing around with clasps or anything which is perfect if you have just had your nails done. Avoids those pesky smudges. This shade is lovely and acts as a nice highlighter and for only £8 it does what you would expect a high street blusher to do.


Loud Lips in Berry Vamp £7












I love the dark purple and red shades for lips this season so could not resist picking up the Berry Vamp lipstick. I like the fact that this is a matte lipstick as most brands tend to add shimmer to their lipsticks and I am in favour of a string matte lip. The range comes with matching Loud Lip Liner's which are perfect for setting the lip before you apply you lip colour. The lip liner prevents the colour from 'bleeding' out into the area around the lips. I hate buying a strong lip shade without the matching liner, without it I think it makes the skin around my lips look a lot older with deep lines, not a good look when you are only 22!


Loud Lip Liner in Berry Vamp £3




This lipstick is long lasting, and stayed put all night during food, drinks(with straws of course), dancing,  the lot! I think I only touched it up once the whole night!

Overall I am pleased with these products and will most likely take a trip to the counter again to try out a few more products.

Have you ever tried any bits and pieces from the Look Beauty range, what did you think?

D.x

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this range before!! I really like the look of the blush though; the color looks pretty and the packaging is adorable! :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The berry vamp lipstick looks gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried anything from this range before, but that lip colour is so gorgeous I think I'm going to have to! Great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Look products but they haven't got them in my local Superdrug so next time I see them, I'm going to grab a couple of products!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't tried it yet but the lipstick looks tempting to get! great colour!

    check out my blog...?

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete